Legendary Mosaics 2: the Stolen Freedom
Average Rating Rate this game Thank you for submitting your review, your feedback is always appreciated
Return the stolen freedom to the universe along with the funny companions!
Everyone knows that The Statue of Liberty is very special. It was created to celebrate the most important virtue - freedom. It emits a very strong power that can give people hope and strength. In the hands of evil, the statue can do the exact opposite! And now it is stolen! Our brave heroes: Dwarf, Fairy and the Terrible Cat will join forces to free the dwarves and protect the Statue of Liberty! They are ready to embark on a dangerous quest full of obstacles and challenges to stop the Wicked Wizard. Join the crew on their noble quest, but be prepared: the Wizard has come up with plenty of tricks to get in your way - watch out!
- Play in both night and day modes. Change the look of background and tiles as you like. Pick among 12 types of tiles and 12 background patterns.
- Festive images, animation and music for entering...
- 4 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching (up to 6 colors) and intuitive zen mode.
- 100 color-coded nonograms, plus 40 extra nonograms.
- Enigmatic semi-abstract festive images to be disclosed on each level
- A heap of fun and a good deal of beauty
Download size: 135 MB
Most Recent Reviews Rate this game
Average Rating: ( Ratings)