Average Rating Rate this game Thank you for submitting your review, your feedback is always appreciated
Draw lines between stations and start your trains running
In Mini Metro, you take on the task of designing the subway layout for a rapidly expanding city. Your city starts with three stations...draw routes between these stations to connect them with subway lines. Commuters travel along your lines to get around the city as fast as they can. Each station can only hold a handful of waiting commuters so your subway network will need to be well-designed to avoid delays.
The city is growing, more stations are opening, and commuters are appearing faster. The demands on your network are ever-increasing! You'll be constantly redesigning your lines to maximize efficiency. The new assets you earn every week will help immensely — as long as they're used wisely. Eventually your network will fail! Stations will open too quickly and commuters will crowd the platforms...how long the city keeps moving is up to you!
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay
- 3 game modes to choose from
- 11 real-world cities to design your subway network for!
- Never the same game play with random city growth
- Each game's map is a work of art, built by you, in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck
- Colorblind and night modes
Download size: 180 MB
Most Recent Reviews Rate this game
Average Rating: ( Ratings)