Pankapu - Episode 1
Average Rating Rate this game Thank you for submitting your review, your feedback is always appreciated
An action game that takes place in the dreams of a child once troubled by a tragic incident!
Discovering the dreamlike world of Omnia, the player controls Pankapu. This tiny being was created by Iketomi, the God of dreams, in order to defeat the hordes of nightmares that try to invade his world. Told in the manner of a fable read to a child, the game has two levels of reading: the story of Pankapu, epic and naïve in the dream-world, and the one about Jaha’rell's life, in the real-world, dark and tragic.
- Action/Plateformer in 2D, told like a tale
- Two parallel stories, between dreams and reality
- 3 Aegis, acting like jobs, switchable in real time
- Infuse your weapons with the power of Dream The Nebula System: a skill tree unlocking abilities
- Explore stages for finding hidden treasures
- Poetic soundtrack composed by Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta (Secret Of Mana)
Download size: 290 MB
Most Recent Reviews Rate this game
Average Rating: ( Ratings)